- After a workout, you may want to clean the gloves! Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth. Never put them in the washing machine or the tumble dryer and keep them out of direct sunlight so they don't lose their neon brightness!
- We recommend that you wash your shorts in lukewarm water (30 / 40 degrees) as cold water may not effectively remove stains in polyester.
- Whether you hand wash or machine wash them, we recommend the use of mild detergent and avoid using bleach to reduce colour fading wash with same colour fabrics
- Turn your shorts inside out when you wash them. (This prevents the colour fading of direct exposure to the detergent)
- Do not dry under the sun as direct sunlight will cause the shorts the fade & discolour easily
- Air dry inside is recommended
- Iron inside out only on low heat